Monday, November 10, 2008

Hands and Feet

















































At first, hands and feet for me were somewhat difficult because I found it hard to really say alot about structure in the drawing. One day, I saw some of the better hand and foot drawings that were posted up in the hallways, and the thing that I noticed that was making the difference was using cross contour here and there to show the plane changes. So I sat down one night and taught myself how to do it. Sure enough I got an 89% on both sets of drawings from my life instructer. This was the first time I really felt like I broke into that small group that everyone gives the "nod of approval" to (for lifedrawing at least)... It was cool.























































No comments: